Thursday, March 14, 2013

Business as usual

Hey guys! I haven't posted in the last few weeks, because I haven't had a whole lot to report. A lot of the projects I've been working on at Stargate are still on the down low. I'm a actually on set right now at Universal Studios working on a really cool project... That I can't talk about. But it's going to be cool, and come this fall I'll tell you about it.

This past weekend I got to shoot a short with some friends from school. Casey wrote and produced a short for Army of Two: the Devils Cartel. EA and the Node sponsored us, so this is huge! Going to be up on YouTube March 23. I'll post links, but if you're into video gaming, and YouTube, I'm sure you'll see it. Because I was the Armorer I did a behind behind the scenes for Evike.com the airsoft retailer. Which was a lot of fun. Explaining the guns we used and how I coached the actors to shoot like pros.

We went all out and brought in some real professionals. Tom Bellisimo for special effects and Lane Levit for a very special stunt. You'll have to watch it to see which one. You won't be disappointed.

This will be the first video targeted at the video gamer/YouTube audience. Bringing the skills from film making to YouTube will give us a HUGE boost above all the other stuff floating around the Internet.

Casey and I have also started our monthly broadcast of Rally Point Radio. An Internet radio show for veterans looking to break into the entertainment industry. But it's useful to any one looking for a leg up in this crazy business.
Here's the link to the channel, where you can listen to the first show and tune in to the next one. Last Thursday of the month.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rallypointradio

On to something more personal. I've been following through on my promise to myself to be better. I've been making green smoothies every day. No more fast food, much less meat, and 1000% more fruits and veggies. I feel so good it's bordering on creepy. I have energy after a really hard lifting session at the gym. My attitude is great, my energy levels are through the roof and I'm happier.
1 full body fat percent and 12 lbs in one month. By the end of March I want to be under 200 lbs, which is only 4 more lbs.
I'm going to be looking good this summer. I won't be embarrassed to take my shirt off anymore. I'm really excited.

Lots of exciting things coming up, so like usual. Stay sharp and stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment