Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Head shots!

There it is! My head shot, that's going to be the money maker. The one below is nice, but doesn't give enough feeling, but it's still a nice picture.

A lot of things are going on now! Thesis month is coming up at school, and I've booked seven gigs. I'll be second unit directing a Vietnam battle scene, stunt coordinating for five, and being a 2nd AD for another. So April is going to be a very busy month for me. So I'll have a lot of material for my reel.

I also had a meeting with the leaders of "Urban Fist" stunt team. The team manager was a student at the same school as me, so I decided to drop them an email. We met in Santa Monica and talked about bringing me onto the team as a military consultant and armorer. They are a great group of guys, and I'm very excited to work with them. We are looking for a day to set up a small weapons manipulation course for the team, so I can show case my skills.Very exciting.
Also Check out my website www.danielrathaus.com and look at the new additions to the arsenal. I picked up two new AK 47s and a new chrome 1911.  They are going to be popular in he short films that I'm going to be involved with. Things are starting to pick up!


No comments:

Post a Comment